AAS-1278 sewing automatic sewing machine for folding bottom of knitted T-shirts
Automatic workstation on the basis of two-needle flat seaming machine Aurora. Includes an electronic system of the active edge direction by means of movable rollers with an electropneumatic drive for automatic control of dimension, tension and accuracy of products. The electronic system for monitoring the tension and location of the product provides a perfectly flat seam and quick reconfiguration to the new size of the product. The workstation is designed for folding bottom of knitted T-shirts, as well as polo-shirts.
* Optionally it can be completed with a left-sided knife for trimming the edge of the product.
- Country of origin: Russia
- Material folding width - 15-45 mm
- Computer control
- Stitch length - 1-4.4 mm
- Maximum sewing speed 5000 st./min.
- Product diameter - 400-950 mm (optionally can be increased)
- Average productivity - 2000-2880 T-shirts (8 hours)
- Time required for flap manufacturing - 10 seconds (depending on the size of the T-shirt)
- Air pressure - 5-6 bar
- Power supply - 220 V / 50 Hz
- Power - 600 W
- Machine weight - 120 kg
- The size of the machine - 1380x1000x160 mm
- Folding can be performed at the beginning or end of the operation.
- Electronic system for monitoring the tension and location of the product.
- Electronic product positioning system.
- Electronic system for controlling the size of the product.
- Perfectly smooth seam.
- Quick reconfiguration to new product size.
- Automatic adaptation to the size of the T-shirt.
Country of Origin: Россия