AURORA A-845-03 Double-needle machine with needle feed and split needle bar, for light materials
Industrial double-needle lockstitch machine with needle feed and split needle bar. Designed for sewing light and medium materials in two parallel lines, indispensable when performing a finishing stitching on pocket flaps, cuffs and belts, the needle disabling mechanism allows to stop the right or the left needle independently of the other by simply moving the lever, which ensures the simplicity and ease of performing finishing stitching on corners.
Possible needle gauge: 3.2 mm (1/8”); 4.0 mm (5/32”); 4.8 mm (3/16”); 6.4 mm (1/4”); 7.9 mm (5/16”); 9.5 mm (3/8”); 12.7 mm (1/2”); 15.9 mm (5/8”)
- The needle disabling mechanism makes it easy to sew at any angle.
- Ideal for decorative and finishing stitching when sewing lingerie, women's blouses, outerwear and uniforms.
- Synchronized advancement of the needle and feed dog prevents shift of the fabric.
- Equipped with a window for checking amount of threads on the bobbin
- The tension of the thread is easily adjusted by means of the left and the right spring.